Dark Ages II: Engel is a much larger project than the original game. Although there was
only one primary developer on the project over its seven year development time, a few key
people contributed significantly to the game. Here is a short list of the main contributors.
The actual number of people who have contributed in any small manner are too many to list.
- Michael Hoopmann - The primary developer. Wrote the story, the code, etc.
- Elemental - Early developer responsible for some of the game engine code.
- Gavan - Tile artist who contributed most of the game sprites and battle backgrounds.
- Miguel Sternberg - The artist who contributed the monster sprites.
- Josiah Tobin - Composed the game's music.
- Vanethian - Composed the game's theme song.